[CBQ] Implement/tractor plant waybill info.

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Implement/tractor plant waybill info.
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:51:40 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Can anyone help me?
I continue working on my goal of making  layout waybills as  prototypical as
possible.
Can anyone point me to a source so I can learn where the major
implement/tractor plants were located and what each produced?
I have a base understanding that Deere was at Moline,E Moline and
Waterloo,Ia.
Harvester/Farmall was somewhere in the Quad Cities and Case was at  Racine,WI.
I'd like to know what was produced and which RRs served each plant.
Anybody know where New Idea(other than Plano,IL),Minneapolis
Moline,Oliver,Ford,etc were located ?

Leo Phillipp