Re: [CBQ] Proto 2000 Q F Units

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Proto 2000 Q F Units
From: "Rob Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 00:09:29 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I had a chance to talk to P2K about the stripes on the doors at Trainfest.
He thought I was amusing. He suggested, DUH, paint the doors Black. The sad
part is he is a Q modeler. Ray you are absolutely right, all the books, all
the members, all the Bulletins and nobody asks the most informed to
"proofread" thier work.  I laugh.
I think a correctly modeled anything would sell more units than a poorly
done whatever. Especially if you are selling prototype accuracy.

Rob Manley
Grumpier every day.