Re: [CBQ] C.B.&Q. Passenger Car in Lyons, CO?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C.B.&Q. Passenger Car in Lyons, CO?
From: angusmcadams@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:38:03 +0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob,
Nice to hear you were a member of the South Park H.S. Hope you decide to
rejoin. We can use all the help we can muster.

I am going to try to get back up to Lyons next week if time permits. The
present occupant of the car was not real thrilled to open it up the last time
since it was his office & residence so might have a little trouble getting
access to the inside. Hope not!

You mentioned that the lot no. would be stamped on various parts ot the car.
Where would be the best place to start looking?  Most of the windows are filled
with removable pieces of artwork. Not sure he would want me pulling things out
but if I know which parts of the window to look at would make things a little
easier.

Thanks for any help you can send my way,
Brian