Re: [CBQ] BLI CZ Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BLI CZ Cars
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The domed observation car would not be correct for the TCZ.  On the TCZ, the
dome was forward and the roof of the parlor section behind was at the same
height as the rest of the flattop cars. For the CZ, the dome was aft and the
roof of the observation-lounge section behind it was raised.

"Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com> wrote:          I recently ordered
several of the BLI CZ cars. However, I plan to use
these for the TCZ, not the CZ. So, obviously I need to re-letter the
cars. Has anyone removed the lettering on these BLI cars? I have
removed lettering on plastic cars, but I don't want to risk somehow
marring the finish on these BLI cars. I haven't received them yet, but
am guessing that they have some gloss finish coat over the lettering
that will make it harder to remove the lettering. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott Myers