Re: [CBQ] Pioneer Zephyr 9900 Chime(s)

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pioneer Zephyr 9900 Chime(s)
From: "JAMES GOODIN" <horse12761@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:15:19 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hal,

I have a copy of the Silver Streak that came with the ConCor model.  Aside from
the movie there are several other features on the DVD.  One of them is the
Tracks Ahead segment that shows ther restoration of the 9900.  The 9900 is
shown being pulled it out of the shop upon completeion and they were blasting
the horn.  If the horn is the orginal (and I would think the MSI people would
want that) it could give you the correct sound.

Just a though.

Jim Goodin
Davenport, IA