RE: [CBQ] Accurail Burlington Stock Car Kit In HO

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Accurail Burlington Stock Car Kit In HO
From: "Tim Wells" <twells@surfmk.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:39:03 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul:

This car looks to me to be the Accurail stock car that has been on the
market for awhile with other road names.  I'm under the impression it is a
good representation of GN stock cars that were created in sizable quantities
(199) in 1957 from older boxcars.  I have a factory lettered GN car I
reworked and it has a Murphy 5/5/5 end.  The April 1970 ORER shows 170 cars,
series GN 56050-56248.  GN also had some other series of stock cars created
about the same time frame that look similar.

Alas, I wish there were CB&Q SM-19Bs available.

Tim Wells

215-362-4735

  _____