[CBQ] Accurail Burlington Stock Car Kit In HO

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Accurail Burlington Stock Car Kit In HO
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:16:46 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings, all.

Well after waiting many, many years for one of the manufacturers to come out
with one of these, I recently discovered this kit at my LHS the other evening.

<http://accurail.com/accurail/ART/4700/4723.JPG>

I'm curious if it is accurate at all for a prototype, Burlington car.  If so,
which one and what year would it have been introduced and what era would it
have been used in?

Also, I seem to recall that Burlington stock cars I've seen photos of in the
past have the "Burlington Route" herald applied to the sides.  Wonder why this
one doesn't, or was it an exception.  Anyone know.

Thanks, all, for your comments on this kit and the prototype.

Regards,

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Peru, IL *USA*