Re: [CBQ] waycar 14151

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] waycar 14151
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:40:41 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John

There is also a photo on page 109 of Mike Spoor's Color Guide showing 14151
in May 1959 as Chinese red.  As the colour didn't appear until 1958, this
could have been one of the first waycars to give this colour scheme.  It is
certainly the earliest such photo I can find. It is also shown on page 101
but this photo is dated 1975.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ