[CBQ] Working over Town

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Working over Town
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:48:14 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
"Working over Town" still exists but to me doesn't seem to be as widespread
as in bygone days. There's a lot more to do today(health
clubs,computers,etc,etc). Also as always a lot of guys deadhead home and cut
the lawn and take care
of other personal chores so when they finally do get home at 7 or 8PM the
night is theirs.
Note the comment about my brother and his job at the law firm in my prior
email. Before landing the law firm position his prior "over town" job was
deliverying catered lunches around the loop. At UTLX we used to have monthly
management meetings in the penthouse and one day to my amazement when I arrived
here's
my brother setting up the food ! His partner was Jerry Shoemaker Jr. !

Leo