Re: [CBQ] Runaway.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Runaway.
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:47:24 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steven,  The move you described is called a gravity drop and believe it or not,
it is still allowed today.  It is the only drop that is still legal.  As for
getting frogged, did you ever wonder what those small concave indentions were
for on each side of the old steam engines just above the cowcatcher and the
pole that was hanging on the front of the locomotive above the cowcatcher?  In
later years we used an old tie of piece of tie to inch the car to the point we
could handle it.  Archie