RE: [CBQ] re: BRHS publications

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] re: BRHS publications
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:38:03 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob and others,

I don't mind discussions regarding the possibility of independent
publication(s) about the CB&Q - but the thread has rapidly become a
discussion regarding BRHS matters.  The BRHS BOD has made it very clear that
they do not want discussions regarding the operations of the BRHS on this
list.  When the current BRHSlist was established, the intent was to have
that list as the platform for BRHS discussions.  Yes, the BRHSlist is for
BRHS members and IMHO, they are the only folks who should participate in
discussions regarding the policies, operations and politics of the BRHS.
This thread has my permission to continue, as long as it does not discuss
the BRHS.

Dave