RE: [CBQ] re: BRHS publications

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] re: BRHS publications
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:32:41 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This has been an interesting conversation thread and I've allowed it to
continue to see just where it would go.  However, it's time to ask that
since it has taken the turn towards a discussion regarding the operations of
the BRHS - it needs to be stopped here and be continued on the BRHSlist.

However, please indulge me with one opinionated parting comment - if the
BRHS board doesn't do something to get publications distributed on a more
regular basis - the result will be the same as the RITS and the demand will
cause a competing publication to be produced.

Remember - this thread and any responses to my comment should be taken to
the BRHSlist!

Dave Lotz
CBQ List owner & BRHS member