[CBQ] Web Site, Thanks, and More Was Re: Chicago Union Station

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Web Site, Thanks, and More Was Re: Chicago Union Station
From: Ed DeRouin <Ed@pixelspublishing.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:03:23 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John:

I tried the web site( www.pixelspublishing.com ) and things worked.
Try a cut an paste.

Bob and Others:

Thank you for the kind words about the book. I am pleased that you
find it of interest.

Yes, when the time is right, I will let you know that the mail and
express book is available. Plan for late in the second quarter of
2007. After I ship, we proof, he prints, and then it takes that
proverbial slow boat from China. Except that these days, the boat is
fast, the train is predictable, but customs and cross-town trucking
are not.

To those of you wishing to model CUS in any scale, I wish you wealth,
time, and success. You will need them! 8-)  Oh, and plenty of
operators. You will need them, too!

Best regards,

Ed DeRouin