Re: [CBQ] Re: Galesburg Icehouse

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Galesburg Icehouse
From: Dave Hancox <dhancox@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:24:06 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you George, and the others that have helped with answers,

I have a photo looking north of the Coal Chute showing part of the Ice
House, now to fit it into the track plan.

Does anyone have any links to the roundhouse, servicing facility,
photos? With the sad demise of Bill Sellecks Galesburg Journal, the
photos I was using for reference are sadly gone.

cheers
Dave Hancox