RE: [CBQ] 1,000 subscribers!!!!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 1,000 subscribers!!!!
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:58:32 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Everyone, please remember that per our rules for Commercial Posts, this
should have sent this to me directly
( Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net <mailto:Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>  or
CBQ-owner@yahoogroups.com <mailto:CBQ-owner@yahoogroups.com> ) to review it
before sending it to the list on the following Friday.  I apologize to those
who object to posts of this sort and filter out subjects containing
"Commercial Post."  Since this already went to the list, it will not be
reposted on Friday.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner