Re: [CBQ] 1,000 subscribers!!!!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 1,000 subscribers!!!!
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:41:55 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
And that was in pre-Yahoo! Group days.

Thanks to Dave and John for running a well oiled machine and great asset source
of info for all things Burlington.

"1000 subscribers on the list, 1000 subscribers are here.  If one of them drops
out or gets axed . . . "

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"

Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.
    ~ Serving Agriculture and Industry since 1894 ~

````````