[CBQ] 1,000 subscribers!!!!

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] 1,000 subscribers!!!!
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:51:59 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello CBQ Listers,

Today the list reached a HUGE milestone ? we reached 1,000 subscribers to
the CBQ List!

When I started this list almost eight years ago ? I never dreamed that the
list would grow to be this large.  The first month (September 1998) there
were only 57 messages posted and the most messages posted was in March of
2001 at whopping 583!  I owe a huge debt of gratitude to John Lee for all
the years that he moderated the group, keeping spammers out and keeping
others on topic and in-line.  Thanks John!

I hope that this list has been a benefit to all who subscribe (I know I have
received tremendous benefits!) and I look forward to the future threads of
information that will be shared.

Thanks for your participation!

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner