[CBQ] Burlington Trailer shots

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Trailer shots
From: "Jerry Jackson" <centralfloridashops@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:54:59 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have posted two pictures in my photo folder titled "Freight cars".
These are photos of a very old Burlington trailer taken in 1990. I
found them while scanning some old slides. Please contact me off list
if you would like full size digital copies sized at 1280x900 and
scanned at 350 dpi.

I found this neat little trailer at a construction site in Elk Grove
Village, Illinois back in 1990.

They are also posted on-line at my Pbase Gallery in the "misc"
gallery. I urge you to visit the gallery and check out all the photos.
Every gallery is railroad related.

http://www.pbase.com/lumixfz30/