[CBQ] Aurora Q

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Aurora Q
From: "murchi209" <murchi209@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:55:53 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Does anyone know the year the North Ave bridge that was North of the Q
depot in Aurora Ill was closed to traffic?

I am modeling Aurora in the early 50's and want to know if it would be
accurate to include the bridge as an operational part of the layout.

If so, was the bridge connected to the elevated mailine that ran
behind the Aurora tower? (Google earth photos suggest that it was, but
I don't see how that could be possible since I thought the bridge
predated the elevation of the Q main thru Aurora.)

Thanks group for any info and thank all for the great info on my prior
post!

      Rory