Re: [CBQ] Burlington Budd built Vista Domes

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Budd built Vista Domes
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:48:59 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I never thought of the under floor equipment, thus more space would be
available with the dome being off set.More space in one area for ac units,
water
tanks, and other equipment.  As far as the roof goes I would think it wouldn't
matter where the dome was placed.

I always thought the domes were offset for example the CZ Observations, with
the dome being to the rear gave the floor space with a natural separation
between the bedrooms and compartment to the rear lounge, with of course the
buffet
being under the dome.

Loren