[CBQ] CBQ Mural in Illinois Railway Museum Steam Shop

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ Mural in Illinois Railway Museum Steam Shop
From: "ttcollector81" <jon_habegger@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 17:14:43 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In July, a friend of mine came up from St. Louis to the Illinois
Railway Museum to donate a mail crane.  He invited me to join him that
day and we were given a tour of a number of areas normally off limits
to visitors.

In the Steam Shop, this CBQ mural (posted in the file section) was on
an upper wall.  I am not sure, but it may have come from the Aurora
Shops.  (Does anybody know?)

Thought the group might be interested in this piece of history that is
not normally seen by the public.
Jon Habegger