Re: [CBQ] Burlington Budd built Vista Domes

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Budd built Vista Domes
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:43:35 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I think it is more an underbody equipment layout issue than the interior
arrangement.  The coach seating areas could have been more balanced out if the
dome were centered, but
then the interconnecting piping, etc.. would have to go under the depressed
floor area if the equipment were split.  I am not sure that the equipment could
have all fit if the space was so divided.
Charlie Vlk