[CBQ] Re:Airbrake Instruction Class

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:Airbrake Instruction Class
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:39:18 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All right you guys...Bob and Karl...You've got this "airbrake" thread
started.

Let's have some discussion and explanation about graduated release, direct
release, power braking as it would relate to the air being cut out on some
portion of the train on THE LAST 32.

I'm sure that some, if not all, of the "non rails" would appreciate being
enlightened in these matters, and I would like to be "refreshed" in my thinking

and understanding.

Start from the beginning...(within reason).

Pete

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM