Re: [CBQ] CZ F3's

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CZ F3's
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:15:20 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks.  I've got the BLI E7's.  I plan to get an ABA set of F3's..
Probably want two powered units.  Any advise on this?  I have grades. Also,
everything I have in passenger diesels have three black stripes.  ( I model
the 30's and early 40's).  What stripes were they putting on the F3's in
'49?     Dale