Re: [CBQ] CZ F3's

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CZ F3's
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:54:03 -0500
Cc: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Precision Craft Models is about to release CB&Q Passenger F3s.  They will
have the correct Enclosed ("Passenger") Pilot and No Dynamics.  Note that
the previous post might be misread....ALL Q F Units HAD Dynamics except for
the 9960ABC   9961ABC   9962ABC passenger units.  They were regeared for
freight service but did not get Dynamics.  I don't recall if they had their
Steam Generators removed when placed in freight service or just had them
decommissioned.
PCM is also doing the D&RGW PA in the CZ scheme (with lighted side
numberboards, a first), D&RGW F3s, WP F3s (with stainless side panels), and
BLI is doing D&RGW F7s and freight WP F7s which were sometimes pressed into
CZ service and had water tanks for that purpose.
If you can find them the BLI E7s (in both black and red 3-stripe small
numberboard configurations) and E8s (with stainless steel sides and red
stripes) were previously released.
Charlie Vlk