Re: [CBQ] CZ F3's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "CB&Q Yahoo Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CZ F3's
From: railbass@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:41:49 +0000
Cc: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dale -
In HO, both Intermountain and Athearn Genesis have Q F3s detailed and painted
for the passenger series, silver with passenger pilots - all Q Fs except the
FTs and F2s had passenger pilots - and no dynamic brakes.   I have Athearn
Genesis models of the Q F3s, D&RGW F3s, and WP F3s to go with my BWL CZ cars.
The Athearn Genesis units are the best looking and most accurate F models I
have ever seen - including brass.   I am now painting Life-Like PA/PB models
for the D&RGW.
- John Manion
  Denver, CO

From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>