Re: [CBQ] We Need A CB&Q Stock Car NOW!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] We Need A CB&Q Stock Car NOW!
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:22:26 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
At 01:50 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>You DO know about the P2K Mathers cars and the Sunshine CB&Q/FW&D
>36-footers, yes?
>
>Ray Breyer

````````
Yes, sir.  I have several of the double-deckers, both the original kit and
subsequent RTR offerings that I got a very good deal on.

One of these days (years?!) I'd like to try splicing a couple undecs together
to get some CB&Q and NYC fifty footers.

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.