RE: [CBQ] We Need A CB&Q Stock Car NOW!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] We Need A CB&Q Stock Car NOW!
From: "Ray Breyer" <rbreyer@cesinfo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:38:32 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul,

You DO know about the P2K Mathers cars and the Sunshine CB&Q/FW&D
36-footers, yes?

And besides the Intermountain ATSF stock cars, Red Caboose will be releasing
a SP 36-footer this summer. It's not useable as a Q kitbash, but at least
two manufacturers producing quality plastic stock cars is a good sign.

Ray Breyer