Re: [CBQ] Steam Locomotives of the Burlington Route

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Steam Locomotives of the Burlington Route
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:33:35 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
"Everywhere West" is by Dorin (Superior Publishing) and is an assembly of
mostly official Q photos....it doesn't sell for a lot of money and is worth
getting.
Overton's works are scholarly histories with not too many photos but a lot
of good reading and information.  I don't have my copy of his book handy so
don't know the actual title but it is worth having in your library if you
come across a copy.  It was privately printed by the Q but you can find
copies every now and then.
Charlie Vlk

Perhaps Gerald Edgar will jump in and provide full answers to the above!!!