Re: [CBQ] Re: Digest Number 2687

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Digest Number 2687
From: Eric Jacobsen <eejacobsen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:53:40 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings, everyone!

I saw this post and happened to have a copy, so I looked.  The photo is
on p.72 of Diesels West.  Here, it's cropped just below the 5th
horizontal plank of the nearest light pole, so the barns in the
background are missing.  This copy seems to be retouched, with a
smeared gray area at the base of the nearest light pole, compared to
the white blob (of snow?) on the posted copy.

Eric J.