Re: [CBQ] Q Stewart & Decals

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Stewart & Decals
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:11:36 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Roger,
They start falling apart in the water or on the unit. Any attmpt to use thier
decal saver causes the decals to curl like a potato chip. If you lay it on
thick it causes the decal to "Pink" out. Like a bad flat overcoating.
Good luck.
Sincerely,
Rob Manley
Midwest Mod-U-Trak

"When building kits is a lost art,
Only lost artists will be building kits !!"