Re: [CBQ] Q Stewart HO Question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Stewart HO Question
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:33:29 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Roger,
What are you going to use for decals????????
Micro Scale admitted to me that the Grayback set was printed with defective Red
Ink and I've gone through 8 sets proving them right.
I have found one set of the original set (without the portholes ) that I'm
saving for my FTs. If those blow up when they hit the water, I'll try Champ or
repaint and do GN or MILW.

Then sit back and wait for the new Intermountain FTs. At least they did the
screens with etchings and don't have that chasm between the roof panel and the
carbody.

Sincerely,
Rob Manley
Midwest Mod-U-Trak

"When building kits is a lost art,
Only lost artists will be building kits !!"