Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route Steam video

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route Steam video
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:51:06 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Eric and others,    I just received a copy of this new DVD that I ordered
directly from Greg Scholl.   As far as I know, none of it has been
available previously.   Most of it covers the western end of the system,
with the Cheyenne to Sterling line featured, and excursion runs on the
C&S.   There are also some scenes shot in St. Paul and along the line to
and in La Crosse.   A 4960 excursion between Lincoln and Omaha is also
included.   Although there is no coverage of the Streator branch, there
are great scenes of the 5632 in motion.  Over an hour in length, and
all-color, I'm glad I purchased this new DVD.  It's a quality product.

- Don

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:12:28 -0000 "Eric Mumper"
<eric.mumper@microtune.com> writes:
> Group,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has seen the video Burlington Route Steam
> advertised in this months Trains by Greg Scholl.  Is this the same
> footage as the old Reminisce Rails Steam Odysseys?  I am always on
> the
> lookout for pictures/video of the Streator branch and since there
> were
> several trips on this branch I was hoping somebody would let me know
>
> about this if they have seen the video.  Thanks.
>

> Eric Mumper

> $15 provides a child with safe, clean water. Your gift can make a
> difference.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/vp8GxB/icGMAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM