[CBQ] Burlington Route Steam video

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Route Steam video
From: "Eric Mumper" <eric.mumper@microtune.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:12:28 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group,

Just wondering if anyone has seen the video Burlington Route Steam
advertised in this months Trains by Greg Scholl.  Is this the same
footage as the old Reminisce Rails Steam Odysseys?  I am always on the
lookout for pictures/video of the Streator branch and since there were
several trips on this branch I was hoping somebody would let me know
about this if they have seen the video.  Thanks.

Eric Mumper

$15 provides a child with safe, clean water. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vp8GxB/icGMAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM