[CBQ] CB&Q Station St.Joe

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Station St.Joe
From: "domelinerdude" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:48:35 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I recently had the opportunity to visit St.Joe on vacation last
September and was amazed and thrilled to see the former CB&Q depot
still intact, station tracks and all. It is in neglect with the windows
broken, etc.

Is anyone aware of any efforts to save this station from ruins? It
would make a great small Burlington museum with space for a model
railroad in the community.

I now live on the west coast but sure hope someone can save this bit of
history for the future.

Hubert

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jy2rEC/PbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM