RE: [CBQ] Comments/Questions concerning commercial posts...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Comments/Questions concerning commercial posts...
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:49:21 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There is no major issue here, there is no fuss, no paranoia.  To participate
in the list, all I ask is that members follow a simple set of rules.  Posts
that could be interpreted as ?Commercial posts? are allowed on Fridays.  All
we ask is that these posts be screened by either John Lee, (our List
Moderator) or myself before being posted to the list.  John works had to
ensure that spamming is kept to a minimum.  We do send out reminders to
folks when we see a post that seems to us to be commercial and if the
reminders have been interpreted wrongly, I?m sorry.  We?ve not publicly
admonished anyone for making such a post, and not have we banned anyone from
the list for doing so.  However, it?s sad that folks are not actively
participating and sharing because we have set these rules up ? after all,
sharing of information is why I started the list.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner

P.S.  For those of you who may not have already heard, my wife Diana has
accepted a new position in Savannah, Georgia and we will be relocating there
the 1st of January.  The last operation of the B&MRR in St. Louis will be
November 5th from 4-8 pm before being disassembled for storage until a new
home is ready.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM