[CBQ] 86' Auto Car Pools

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] 86' Auto Car Pools
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 23:54:43 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All,

I seem to recall a few years back a post or thread where it was mentioned that
the 86' boxcars used for automobile parts were used in pools with other
railroads in specific areas, with accompanying list of those corresponding
pools/areas.

Now that I am seeking this info for my era, late 1960's, I tried searching the
list archives and I kept getting no response other than some message from Yahoo
stating the search had timed out and no results were forthcoming.

So if anyone on the list has this info, or has better luck with searching Yahoo
than I have please just post it here for me or forward?

Thanks so much . . .

"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"

Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.
    ~ Serving Agriculture and Industry since 1894 ~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM