Re: [CBQ] question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] question
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:59:29 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I agree with John. I don't even dare mention that I own a model railroad
hobby store lest someone think I am being 'commercial'. So I don't even
bother to offer information anymore!

John Olson-owner

Jim's Junction
811 16th St. West
Suite B
Billings, Mt. 59102

406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
Closed Sunday & Monday
10:00 - 5:30 MDT Tues - Fri
10:00 - 4:00 Sat.

<trains28@bresnan.net> (NOTE: New email address)
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 20 years- MasterCard, Visa, Discover,
American Express/ Worldwide shipping available.
Member- NRHSA (National Retail Hobby Stores Association)
Sustaining Member- BRHS (Burlington Route Historical Association)
Charter Member- C.F. Martin Guitar Owners Club

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM