Re: [CBQ] Beardstown - Jacksonville IL query

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Beardstown - Jacksonville IL query
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:36:04 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Stan, given the dates of interest I would strongly suggest getting the CB&Q
operating data sheets available from the Burlington Route Historical
Society.  They include train schedules, connections and blocking data and
they date from  about 1966-67.  I'm not sure about other sources of info on
that area, but I'll check my files.  I once considered Beardstown as a
locale to model myself.
Duncan Cameron