[CBQ] Beardstown - Jacksonville IL query

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Beardstown - Jacksonville IL query
From: Stan Maddox <stan@stmaddox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:23:34 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,

I am new to the list. I am modeling the greater Beardstown and
Jacksonville IL area, south to White Hall, circa 1965-1995 (give or
take a year or two). I am seeking information on CB&Q operations in
the area, including information on the helper operations on the hill
between Arenzville and Concord. I'm also interested in the branch
line operations in the area. Does anyone know if information has been
published (print or online) regarding this subject? I am familiar
with the towns, roads and general geography of the area, but I am
literally starting at square one with my CB&Q research. Any
information would be very helpful.

Thanks for your time and assistance!

Regards,

Stan