Re: [CBQ] Q heavy weight cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q heavy weight cars
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:35:50 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The heavyweight coaches I have are Branchline -- not a perfect match for the
real 6100s but a very nice kit and they meet my budget.  The RPOs are a
combination of the Walthers 60' six window cars (very close to the CB&Q
cars) and Rivarossi three window cars which I'm upgrading with wire grab
irons etc.  The streamlined coaches are Walthers.  I also have a pair of
Walthers PS 6-6-4 Rock Island sleepers which were in use on the ZR by the
late fifties.
Duncan