Re: [CBQ] Dubuque meeting - Last chance for a ride

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dubuque meeting - Last chance for a ride
From: keith.nystedt@abnamro.com
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:24:27 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is my second post to let all know that I am going out for Saturday
only.  I am leaving Naperville at 4AM so if there is anyone that wants to
ride with, call me right away on my cell phone 630-697-1334.  I will be
there all day and staying for dinner and presentations thereafter so it
will be a long day.  I am picking up one party in Montgomery and rolling
out.

Keith Nystedt
Home Lending Officer
LaSalle Bank Home Lending Center - -Westmont
(630) 241-6422 Direct
(630) 964-0309 Fax
keith.nystedt@abnamro.com

Ask about our Interest Only Mortgage!

                      t.m.j@comcast.ne

                      t                        To:      CBQ@yahoogroups.com

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      CBQ@yahoogroups.         Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dubuque
meeting
                      com

                      09/23/2005 08:34

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to CBQ

Hey LuVerne, I am at the meet and hope to catch you.

Tom Johnson

> Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:56:58 -0500
> From: LaVerne Andreessen
> Subject: Dubuque meeting
>
> Curious if anyone on here will attend the Dubuque meeting. While not a
> member, I have volunteered to conduct an auction for the group - maybe
> raise a few buxx for the organization's use. Hope to see you there. lwa

privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM