Re: [CBQ] Dubuque meeting - Last chance for a ride

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dubuque meeting - Last chance for a ride
From: JAS SCHWARZ <jas.schwarz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Keith,

See you around 4:00 - 4:30

I'm ready!!!!

Jim

--- keith.nystedt@abnamro.com wrote:

---------------------------------
This is my second post to let all know that I am going
out for Saturday
only.  I am leaving Naperville at 4AM so if there is
anyone that wants to
ride with, call me right away on my cell phone
630-697-1334.  I will be
there all day and staying for dinner and presentations
thereafter so it
will be a long day.  I am picking up one party in
Montgomery and rolling
out.

Keith Nystedt
Home Lending Officer
LaSalle Bank Home Lending Center - -Westmont
(630) 241-6422 Direct
(630) 964-0309 Fax
keith.nystedt@abnamro.com

Ask about our Interest Only Mortgage!

                      t.m.j@comcast.ne

                      t                        To:
 CBQ@yahoogroups.com

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      CBQ@yahoogroups.
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dubuque meeting

                      com

                      09/23/2005 08:34

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to CBQ

Hey LuVerne, I am at the meet and hope to catch you.

Tom Johnson

> Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:56:58 -0500
> From: LaVerne Andreessen
> Subject: Dubuque meeting
>
> Curious if anyone on here will attend the Dubuque
meeting. While not a
> member, I have volunteered to conduct an auction for
the group - maybe
> raise a few buxx for the organization's use. Hope to
see you there. lwa

This message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please
notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in
part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible
to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies)
shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the
information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or
damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies)
does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or
interference.

Terms of Service.

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM