Re: [CBQ] Grayback F unit color

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Grayback F unit color
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:29:34 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The MODELflex CBQ Imitation Aluminum was match to a CB&Q Imitation Aluminum
DuPont Dry Plate Standard which is used to make the correct color of the paint,
After we match the color the paint is lighten for scale and then bottled, not
sure where Athearn or Intermountain got there sample. Also Rock Island Aluminum
White is the same color as CB&Q Imitation Aluminum.
John Lee, MMR
Hobby Consultant
Badger Air Brush Company