[CBQ] re 4978

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] re 4978
From: "leo_mccauley2001" <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 21:17:23 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
 Thanks to all who have responded, I have, hopefuly with permission,
copied all messages in regard to the paint job, will take them with me
when I go up Wed. nite for the others to read. My apologies for using
the word silver in my first post, couldn't think of graphite to save my
neck, Unfortunatly, the smoke box face was painted with aluminum paint
by well meaning people shortly after it arrived in Mendota, the rest of
the smoke box and fire box is a graphite color, which I have tried to
tell folks there that it is about right, hopefuly we can match it.
 Again I know that you'all are scattered al over the country, but again
I invite any one close to come out on Wed. nite and get us straightened
out, We also have work days on Sat. but I can't be there this Sat. but
if that works better for any of you, than come on out.
 Again thanks to all. leo

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h4e11km/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1706043004:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123370254/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>