Re: [CBQ] Budd sleepers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Budd sleepers
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:39:34 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All of the cars (but not the model manufacturers as that portion is still
under construction) can be found at:
http://www.drgw.org/data/passenger/lightweight.pdf

As for Slumber coaches you'll have to look all over as they came from all
over - but if you look at the NP section you'll see the ex- portion - the
CB&Q owned ones are noted in the CB&Q section.

Bob Webber