[CBQ] Budd sleepers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Budd sleepers
From: "bigdude789ca" <edmontonoiler24@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 04:17:46 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
hey,

i found some images of a few CBQ Budd sleepers and iv'e never heard of
those types.First off,how many Budd 11 bedrooms did CBQ have and what
happened to them when Amtrak came around?Also,does anyone in either
brass or plastic make the car or kit in HO?I noticed as well there's a
Budd 16 section?!!?How many did CBQ have?Does anyone make the car in
HO?And what happened to those guys when Amtrak popped up?

I'm not sure but the dude on the site also noted a 5-6?Does that exist
or did the dude get mixed up with the 11 bedrooms?Apart from the 10-6s
and 24-8s,what other types of Budd sleepers did CBQ have that i
haven't mentioned?As you can see i love Budds and i find CBQ had a
wicked variety of Budd sleepers and i want those guys for my
freelance.Thanks in advance,

Mark Charlebois,
Montreal,QC