RE: [CBQ] Budd sleepers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Budd sleepers
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:39:19 -0500
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mark, according to volume 1, Passenger Car Library, the Q had the following:

6 bdrm 5 compartment (plan 9538)
10 roomette 6 bdrm (Plan 9538)
24-8
6 bdrm 5 compartment (plan 9534)
16 section (3 altogether for the Q, 2 were for teh CZ)
6 section 4 bdrm 4 roomette
10 roomette 6 bdrm (plan 9509)
4 roomette 4 single room 1 drawing room 1 compartment 4 bdrm (prewar)
3 compartment 6 bdrm 1 drawing room (prewar)
12 section (prewar)

Rick Keil
Ft Campbell, KY