Re: [CBQ] CB&Q XM-5 Boxcars in Green - Latest info from Athearn

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q XM-5 Boxcars in Green - Latest info from Athearn
From: robert runty <brjr51@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom,
  Interesting that Athearn found photos of 3 cars
painted green. Seems somewhat strange that the Q had
repainted that many out of 50 seeing as they would
have only been 4 to 5 years old. Maybe the original
paint from P.S. did not hold up well. Also did you
notice that they used the older Chinese Red scheme
font for the lettering and left the herald plate on?

  Bob Runty

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM