Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route Streamlined Observation Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route Streamlined Observation Cars
From: Jim Warsher <jaswar@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:16:42 -0400
Listees:

There is nothing out of line about any one of us writing a review of a
new book and posting it here. Remember, reviews are opinions and not
facts so different people react differently to things. All you have to
remember is to be fair and honest and don't forget to count the pages
and illustrations. In my opinion, the best railroad books reviews
available today come from the Railway & Locomotive Historical Society's
publication "Railroad History." As an author with one book waiting to go
to press and another in its 39th chapter, I can honestly say that each
book review I read makes me a little better, regardless of whom or what
is being reviewed.

Hol Wagner is one of the best Burlington writers around these days.
Anything he says about a publication dealing with some aspect of the "Q"
is worth listening to.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM